Anglins Pier Fishing Reports 2010 "ONLY REPORTS"

This area is for Archived Pier fishing reports so those interested can go back in time and see what was being caught. This area will include all Old Pier Threads and any other fishing report threads that are archived.
Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Re: Anglins Pier Fishing Reports 2010 "ONLY REPORTS"

Post by Cookinman »

Almost forgot - who was that lippy kid fishing w the DFP crew? Had a down bait in the middle of the P-zone Fished a Torium 30 on a BLK Chaos?

I asked him to pls. reel in his down line a little tighter on Sunday ( had a huge loop in it ) and this little kid started getting a little bit outta line. When I told him I didnt want to hear any lip, just reel the line up PLS, he told me maybe he would bust MY lip, as he walked away....lol :clown:

I mean he couldnt have had like 3 full grown pubic hairs, kid was maybe 15 yrs old tops... :dwarf:

I really did weigh out in my mind whether I wanted to watch the JETS Game that afternoon of take an afternoon nap in a cool concrete square... :batman:

Man, maybe I am getting old ? Can remember when that was a reflexed response instead of a thought out one....lol

Gotta love the pompano run ;) :cheers:
TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Cookinman wrote:Almost forgot - who was that lippy kid fishing w the DFP crew? Had a down bait in the middle of the P-zone Fished a Torium 30 on a BLK Chaos?

I asked him to pls. reel in his down line a little tighter on Sunday ( had a huge loop in it ) and this little kid started getting a little bit outta line. When I told him I didnt want to hear any lip, just reel the line up PLS, he told me maybe he would bust MY lip, as he walked away....lol :clown:

I mean he couldnt have had like 3 full grown pubic hairs, kid was maybe 15 yrs old tops... :dwarf:

I really did weigh out in my mind whether I wanted to watch the JETS Game that afternoon of take an afternoon nap in a cool concrete square... :batman:

Man, maybe I am getting old ? Can remember when that was a reflexed response instead of a thought out one....lol

Young kids today have no respect for their elders. :D
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Cookinman wrote:Almost forgot - who was that lippy kid fishing w the DFP crew? Had a down bait in the middle of the P-zone Fished a Torium 30 on a BLK Chaos?

Snip snip snip :wink:

PoOn113
Seasoned Fisher

Post by PoOn113 »

That kid was me Cookinman. Before you go on about bad mouthin me, you didnt say any of this to me? And a matter of fact as you walked away you didnt even look at me. So if you want to say any of this, I had no problem with you just fun listening to adults yell :bom: haha But dont do it over a computer :nopity:
Anglins googan...

Lomax aka ZEBCO
SHARKER

Post by Lomax aka ZEBCO »

bolo wrote:
Young kids today have no respect for their elders. :D
8) That's why you accidentally slap them across their hollow heads when nobody is watching.

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Anthony I should bust you in the lip for even thinking that watching a Jets game is halfway enjoyable. :biglaugh:
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

PoOn113 wrote:That kid was me Cookinman. Before you go on about bad mouthin me, you didnt say any of this to me? And a matter of fact as you walked away you didnt even look at me. So if you want to say any of this, I had no problem with you just fun listening to adults yell :bom: haha But dont do it over a computer :nopity:
No " Bad Mouthin " goin on here. Pretty much happenned just like that.

I asked you 2 or three times if that was your rod and to pls reel in the loop in the line.

What I got back from you was pure BS, bro.

I said it to your face so Ill say it here. Threatening to bust my lip was not only a bad move, but an empty threat.

When I invited you to do so, you walked off - Right past me... :oops:
Punk ass.... :thumbdown:

All kidding aside, it was a courtesy for me to have asked, instead of just walking over and reeling it a tad tighter to avoid the loop. I had a feeling it may have been your line, which is why I asked you ( like 3 times ) if it was your setup. Just curious, why the attitude? I mean everyones line goes slack sometimes, usually happens alot when little pomps run sideways....WTF, was it so hard to go - " Oh yea, look at that," and crank the reel a turn instead of getting lippy?

I mean allot of guys whould have just snipped it, but I think thats BS too....so I asked who's rod it was - :scratch:

Either way, this section is for reports and it was my bad to air this out here....
We should take this to PM if you care to discuss it further.

Russ - ROFLMAO !
TEAM 'COOKIN' :

PoOn113
Seasoned Fisher

Post by PoOn113 »

You are twisting your little stupidass words. Bro think about it your talking to a 16 year old. That shows how much of a punkass you are. Theres my fishing report. Lying litte fishies at anglins :reeling: haha This is fun eatpop How to see you out there next time, maybe we can fish together, I show you how not to yell at people because other people pull there line slack.
Anglins googan...

nmpfly

Post by nmpfly »

I was out there and the young kid did say all that!! Don't give it a second thought. That is the new South Florida settlers. Than, when you smack them, they call mom and dad and want to sue you for hitting a minor. I know of a case were the guys own son tried to put him in jail for smacking him in his own house. His PS3 proberly broke down and decided to going fishing that day. As PP wrote, snip, snip..

bibijawa
Fisher

Post by bibijawa »

Hi guys, I am planning on going to anglins tomorrow morning. Do you think the wind kicking up tonight and tomorrow will turn the bite on or does it need to be windy for a few days for that to happen?

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

:roll: Sorry for the drama, guys :roll:
This is laughable...

As you alluded to , yes, your line did in fact get pulled slack by the little pomps me and the guy next to me were reeling in....

Which is why I asked you to tighten it.

Really, simple request. If I did not suspect that it was yours and you were next to it, I would have just walked over and done it myself. Really no big deal. Others have tightened mine for the same reason on a down rod.

It is a courtesy, not an accusation.

Im done now, returning you all to your fishing reports. :dude:
TEAM 'COOKIN' :

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Cookinman wrote::roll: Sorry for the drama, guys :roll:
This is laughable...

As you alluded to , yes, your line did in fact get pulled slack by the little pomps me and the guy next to me were reeling in....

Which is why I asked you to tighten it.

Really, simple request. If I did not suspect that it was yours and you were next to it, I would have just walked over and done it myself. Really no big deal. Others have tightened mine for the same reason on a down rod.

It is a courtesy, not an accusation.

Im done now, returning you all to your fishing reports. :dude:
Your such a trouble maker Anthony! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
And now back to reports
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Rijkaard wrote: Just don't mess with Sicilianos, capisci? 8)
When they found the human head in the Dania canal it made me think about Anthony. :mrgreen:

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

bolo wrote:
Rijkaard wrote: Just don't mess with Sicilianos, capisci? 8)
When they found the human head in the Dania canal it made me think about Anthony. :mrgreen:
Since that is on Whodey's route from his marina to the inlet, I just figured that is where he has been getting rid of the people that don't chip in for gas.

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

Everyone's got jokes huh? lol

Well, BOLO, I was eating dinner with my mother that night. In fact every night that month...

So - when does the wind kick up ?

I saw some clouds today, but no wind - I could use some kingfish this weekend !

I gave away all 10# of smoked dip and will need to make at least 10 more for the T-Day feast (Havin like 5 families on this one - turkey 3 ways ! ) Rather than do 3 doz blues and macs Im thinking of Trolley rigging < Gasp! EGAD ! > for one decent kingfish for the mix !
TEAM 'COOKIN' :

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

It has brought to my attention that the lurkers are unpleased with all the off topic chatter. Let's please keep this thread about fishing reports so they can use the information given and hopefully one day they will post a report. Thank you for your cooperation.

gotants?
Old Salt

Post by gotants? »

PhishingPhanatic wrote:

Snip snip snip :wink:
Sounds like the snip-snip, should have been done 16 yrs ago....to his daddy.
Fishing is ZEN

Catching is incidental

The sea, my church

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

:uplol: :uplol: :uplol:

nmpfly

Post by nmpfly »

Good one !!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :auto: :auto: :auto:

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

aw D@m. :lol:

angrylobster
Fisher

Post by angrylobster »

Fished from 11pm to 11 am. Caught some blues, some undersized pomps, and a nice sized Mack. Wanted to stay longer but the girl was crashed on the chair. poor thing. LOL

Return to “Pier Fishing Reports, Threads Archive”