Anglins Pier Fishing Reports 2011 "ONLY REPORTS"

This area is for Archived Pier fishing reports so those interested can go back in time and see what was being caught. This area will include all Old Pier Threads and any other fishing report threads that are archived.
Seastriker94
Weekend Warrior

Re: Anglins Pier Fishing Reports 2011 "ONLY REPORTS"

Post by Seastriker94 »

haha and I was there when the kid said something about the holocaust. If you dont hear the whole thing dont say anything. Because he said you dumb jew to me and me and my friend said that back. So you can go put your input somewhere else. That guy was rude when we didnt want to show him what was in he bucket because we didnt want our gogs to die and put it back down and he called me a dumb cheap jew. And said something about money idk where from but yeah/ calm yourself

Antoniojay
Fisher

Post by Antoniojay »

Seastriker94 wrote:haha and I was there when the kid said something about the holocaust. If you dont hear the whole thing dont say anything. Because he said you dumb jew to me and me and my friend said that back. So you can go put your input somewhere else. That guy was rude when we didnt want to show him what was in he bucket because we didnt want our gogs to die and put it back down and he called me a dumb cheap jew. And said something about money idk where from but yeah/ calm yourself
I was there for the whole thing, and for your other remarks to people on the pier. I think it's hilarious how you're accusing an elderly Jewish couple of calling you and your friends "cheap jews". I talked to them after you and your friends made Holocaust references to them, which in any case is completely ignorant and stupid on your part, and they both had star of David necklaces, visiting from out of state. Watch your mouth next time, you never know who you may offend.

rshields
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by rshields »

Zebco wrote:8) This thread is from last year. So your report doesn't count.
:thumleft:

Seastriker94
Weekend Warrior

Post by Seastriker94 »

dude your talking about a whole different day then two mexicans older couple did the same thing. Maybe it was the next day and my friend used the same joke. lol

bunun
Seasoned Fisher

Post by bunun »

damn :shock:

Seastriker94
Weekend Warrior

Post by Seastriker94 »

If you were only there for what Im talking about. It was nasty what this old couple said, but I also shouldnt have said that jsut felt offended because my family is all jewish.

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

you guys need to start a new thread about this or leave it alone...this is for REPORTS ONLY!!! you're derailing a thread for nonsense :scratch:

cyril1974
KING MACKEREL

Post by cyril1974 »

Pat... you have my charger...

I figured since this is last years thread I can post that here.. right?

Return to “Pier Fishing Reports, Threads Archive”