Pompano Pier Hoodlums

This area is for Archived Pier fishing reports so those interested can go back in time and see what was being caught. This area will include all Old Pier Threads and any other fishing report threads that are archived.
dplunske
Fisher

Pompano Pier Hoodlums

Post by dplunske »

Back in early december, a buddy and i were fishing on a sat night sunday morning. 8-9 kids walked on to the pier, with no intentions to fish or sight see. they began to throw barricades that were on the front of the pier into the water, and just causing trouble in general. :roll: they walked past us down to the end of the pier and on their way back they were scoping out our bait bucket looking at the mullet, knowing something wasnt right one leaned over and picked up my phone from my tackle box then walked away. long story short I confronted the little turd, a fight broke out when we tried to chase them off the pier "with help from fellow fishermen" and one of them pulled a knife on us. Police were called and it turned out that they also stole a camera from a guy down at the end. all property was returned and the theif was arrested. ALSO! they found 4 knives a scalpel and a BB gun that was painted to look like a real gun in their car. I am posting this up now because i recently saw the same group of kids lurking around the area. Just keep and eye on your property when you see these kids around. trust me you will who they are, they are up to no good! :mad:

Green Tide
SHARKER

Re: Pompano Pier Hoodlums

Post by Green Tide »

Thanks for getting the word out.

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

Miamipescador
KING MACKEREL

Post by Miamipescador »

That kid will poop his pants when he pulls a knife on someone, and they pull a gun back

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Thats a shame, thanks for the heads up. Were a bunch of them wearing sandals with black socks, by chance?

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

PhishingPhanatic wrote:Thats a shame, thanks for the heads up. Were a bunch of them wearing sandals with black socks, by chance?
:mrgreen: Yeah! That's why he went to jail! :biglaugh:
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

ez2cdave
Fisher

Post by ez2cdave »

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Wow,mblast from the past!
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!