Come say whats up?!!? in islamorada

Ask or Tell us Anything that is not about Fishing, this is the Off Topic Section for the light hearted things.
clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Come say whats up?!!? in islamorada

Post by clarence2society »

so some of you know others dont, but i am weekend dj at woodys lounge and travel here every weekend..... so if you fish all day or are bored after fishing between 8pm and 4 am stop by woodys on friday and saturday when i am here in the dj booth

ask the hostess for the worst dj ever or jerry black and tell her to tell me ppl from boatless fishing are here... ill have my manager comp the 10 dollar entry fee..... i can talk some between songs and poop... would be nice to meet some ppl coming through.... :reeling: :drunk: :toast:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Come say whats up?!!? in islamorada

Post by Kingofthesea »

You're a good dude Mr. Black. Sorry I never bumped into you. Fifteen years ago Woody's was a fun place. That Big Oscar mayer character still breathing air?
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

big D hasnt been here forever.... we are full blown booby bar... and i got some good looking girls in here too.... its fun and i can pretty much say anything i want on mic... loving it.... its a bit slow right now but i had in season upwards of 22 girls on my weekend nights..... plus i can fish in between working... prefer to go out on a thurs or sun before or after my shifts... wish i was out today weather is overcast and gray... perfect andi dont have gear or anythign this week lol

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Titties, booze, music and watching the sun come up every day on a bridge soaking a crab............ Really Jerry? What did you ever do to deserve the golden ticket? #WinningtheLotteryofLife
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

my ex gf who i loved more than anything left me cause i was too simple back in 08.. was a mess for a longtime.. you know what she is right and im god damn proud of who and what i am.. i AM simple.. I am happy just doing what i do.. and now i met the WOMAN who appreciates that too.... hell shell even fish for hrs Rare met her..... she put in some time regardless of fatigue.......VIVA PIERRE!!! ahhaah

anyhow yeah man.. i never became a superstar dj or comic or actor or what iwanted most a frontman i na band.... but god damn i lvoe life and the ppl around me and doing what i do..im very humbled and appreciative of being what i am... A SOUTH FLORIDA BOY BORN THE DAY IT SNOWED JAN 19 1977 HOLLYWOOD FL !!!

ok sorry im a lil buzzed but i mean it.....im happy being simple... im happy beign a local darei say celeb and dj.. ill be happier when i get to fish with you azzholes and have some fun

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

I hear you simple man...
sh!t I am naturally born opposite of being simple...lol I finally changed my church audio mixer from old analog mackie VLZ 24 ch to allen and heath qu-32 digital one (and somehow I feel home while nobody wants to touch it...lol )

Saltydog trying to make me simple when it comes to fishing...and I know he is right and I am trying...

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Jerry admits to being stoned (sounds it), I don't remember when I wasnt but .......you blue.......what the fuk are you smoking? That makes less sense than usual blue.

Jerry & kblue fishing together at Long Key. Both found dead of starvation

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Kingofthesea wrote:Jerry & kblue Both found dead of starvation
Finally, i chuckle...

I will give kblue 1 leg up here. He does make a good bfast. Just found it very disrespectful he hands me ninja sticks (chop sticks) instead of a spork. He does gets 1 point as he did remind me of Ronny making hot soup on a blazing hot day...but his was a hot spicy 10,000mg of salt soup. Then he doesnt have any water left but good old Rare drops down a bucket and gets him all the fresh water he needs. Im a gentle soul

Im good friends with Ron Jeremy. When both the old coots are in town i will drop in....

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

My hot stew at a 103 is without competition and or 2 much salt lol

Just like a cup of steaming coffee when the sun is out ahhhhhh how refreshing

Blue keep it up :toast:

By the way brah found me an importer for Avet

Getting me a sweet lil SX :reeling:
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

STRIZ wrote:By the way brah found me an importer for Avet

Thats how it all starts, huh? First an avet, then coffee, then special blend "Herbs" & Spices from other parts of the world

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Well guess you are in the know ey

LMFAO
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

STRIZ wrote:Well guess you are in the know ey

LMFAO
I learned it all from ya! lol! :cheers:

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Its comes in 3?

First Jerry.... 4 years ago I dropped off something to Tommy at Anglin Pier to give to Jerry. I didnt know Jerry at all. I wanted to stay anonymous & the man just had a hard few months and a few bumps on the road. Few days ago, Jerry through PM sent me his number and the day i txted him is the same day that happened 4 years ago that i dropped off the packaged for him.

Fri Aug 26, 2016
Kingofthesea wrote: (tommy (tommy (tommy if I die during the year I'm willing da ticket to 456
Rare wrote:I rather see that wonka ticket goes to someone else that just really loves these trip! (tommy
Mr Wilder's nephew confirmed the actor died on Sunday in Stamford, Connecticut,
Gene Wilder death: Star of Willy Wonka dies aged 83
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37215553

1 more to go eatpop.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Yup. Keep smiling dickweeds.....here's a tip from an old fart, ....................on average 2,596 Americans die every day..........not a biggie huh cause there's three hundred million people in America?

:auto: :auto: :auto: On average, of the 2.596..........1,009 were SUDDEN! That get your attention boys? What did you do today???

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Headline news out of Kali: Jeep flipped over at cheap motel parking-lot.... No one found just dark ash, a$$less chaps & knock off chanel sunglasses. (tommy Then there was 3
on average 2,596 Americans die every day
Is that it? Really? Pretty low count in the land of cows. I think we can do better than that

What did you do today???
Nothing much catching these stupid looking long fish that everyone in IG goes crazy about after scouting. So thick i could walk on them eatpop

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

He's getting bigger Rare. Hope I live long enough to see him toss da lead over the wires and then go see Woody. pistols: :pistols: :pistols:

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

YEAH!!! Rare that was crazy funny sheet.... cant believe its been four yrs since then.. time flies man...

Return to “Off Topic Lounge "light hearted"”