Fall 2007 September & October Last Year

This area is for Video Reports for Florida, Please make your titles clear and Dated
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Fall 2007 September & October Last Year

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Someone said something about last year this time so I thought I would put this together.

This is LAST YEARS 2007 Video clips from September and October, figured I throw them together they are from about 5 or 6 different days I believe, maybe more I just grabbed what video I had from that time. I Keep a fishing video journal kind of, I always have my camera on me just forget to take footage when the bite is on fire because I am fishing but get some of the other times.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcfZaSLDpK4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcfZaSLDpK4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

mikeypbg
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Fall 2007 September & October Last Year

Post by mikeypbg »

Am I missing something? Where is the video? Its not showing on my screen.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

I can see it, did they block you at work from Youtube
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

lol! Good times last year. That was an insane day out there with all the snakes. I wondered what happened to the video of the blacktip on a crappie jig. Thanks for posting that up. Fun to see. :cheers:
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Here is another video of last year fall catch. Man, I hope it will be good as last year.

The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

Return to “VIDEO Reports for all of Florida”