2008 SBFG SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY

Info, Photos and leaderboard, Official threads for 2008
baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

The 2008 Shorebound Shark Tourney will start sometime in June and full details and rules will be posted by the end of April.
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

Brian check your PMs
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

budman
Seasoned Fisher

Post by budman »

HammerHd wrote:Im def in it this year. Ill be up in jacksonville...these are new hunting grounds for me but im up for a challenge
we don't have "secret spots", send me a pm if you need help.
sponsored by: APAT Designer Services

budman
Seasoned Fisher

Post by budman »

I took my grandson bass fishing at UNF a couple weeks ago. Walked all the way to that back lake, but it was real windy, caught 1 little bass on a crank bait. We will be hitting the beach right after turkey season, I'll keep you posted.
sponsored by: APAT Designer Services

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

where are the rules?
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Post by maddawgandcrew »

hay guys can i sugestmaking it a 3 to 5 person team this year the hammer tourny seams to be doing real good that way and iwould help out teams with underage fishers thanks and please consider this
Last edited by maddawgandcrew on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

I will pass that on to the committee. Thanks.

JunoChris
KING MACKEREL

Post by JunoChris »

When do the registration forms become available for this year's tourney? Sorry if that has already been asked too many posts to read them all.

Team Sundown from the Hammerhead challenge will be in but under a different name. Got to represent those who hook you up.

I clicked to link to the other site about the tourney but the rules and registration forms are still from the 07 tourney, just wondering about the time frame of when the new rules and forms would be out.

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

The rules along with the entry form should be up today by the end of the night...I can't wait to see all the big fish that you will all put in... :toast:

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Post by maddawgandcrew »

HAY GUYS posters and cards if ya ship some up i will sreadem out posters are the biggest thanks and cant wait to start
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

Shark_Hunter
Weekend Warrior

Post by Shark_Hunter »

Just a suggestion: This year make the secret item more readily available at the beginning of the tournament. I lost several good days of fishing last year cause i didnt recieve my sign until after the tourney started (It was mailed promptly however). This year we should be able to print out the 2008 sign (even if its just a temporary one) or make the item somethng that can be purchased at any store like a walmart. The orange striped tape measure seemed to work great for the big hammer challenge. Thanks! Im looking foreward to the tourney this year!
Ryan Wood: Tight lines!

Return to “2008 SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY”